The South Australian Government developed this Park with the valuable assistance of local councils, cycling organisations, mountain bike clubs, vegetation management groups and volunteers.
The Park, located approximately 12 kms south east of the Adelaide CBD, provides a network of trails that cater for a variety of mountain bike disciplines and abilities.
- Approximately 21kms of cross country trails
- A specifically designed downhill trail
- A skills development park
- A jumps park
- A trials area
- The Park is closed on Christmas day, total fire ban days and days of extreme weather in the Mount Lofty Ranges. Contact the fire ban hotline 1300 362 361.
- The park is open between sunrise and sunset, 7 days a week.
- Contact Park Management to report any management or maintenance issues. Email ORSRfacilities@sa.gov.au
- Snake season: Please be aware and take care. It is advised not to ride alone.
- The 4X course is open for general use. It has been rated with a double-diamond 'extreme' classification and is suitable for advanced riders only who are well-equipped and capable of riding difficult terrain.
- For rider safety and park management, dogs are not allowed in the Park.
- Follow trail signage.
- Toilets are available.
for those arriving by car is on Mt Barker Road, Leawood Gardens.
- There is parking available at the Pastor Kavell lookout (UBD ref 132 C16) adjacent to the entrance.
- To get to the lookout, take the Eagle on the Hill exit (Mt Barker Road) from the Adelaide to Crafers Highway.